Supported Accommodation is an option for young people who have become homeless, and need some support with things like budgeting or their emotional wellbeing. Supported Accommodation projects are usually run by Housing Associations or other organisations, so they would be your Landlord in this case.
- Tenancies can often be longer, in some places up to two years so you have time to work on things
- You will get carefully planned support to help address any issues and become ready to move on to fully independent living
- There is often an interview to decide whether a supported accommodation project is the right match for you
- Communal areas are often shared with other people living in the project
- Rents can be expensive but there is often help with this, but it will depend on your circumstance